45,000 species of plants (species) have been discovered in India to date. Among them, only 4,000 species of plants have medicinal/herbal properties. Most of these plants are used in traditional Indian medicine such as Ayurveda, Unani (medicine), Siddha (South Indian medicine), Tantra medicine, naturopathy, and tribal medicine, totka medicine. The unwritten use of many trees and plants, vines and leaves, roots, and barks are scattered all over India and West Bengal. This post, How To Cure Throat Diseases Successfully by Herbal Treatment references a few herbs that are given in the treatment of diseases for the benefit of the readers. Hope, How To Cure Throat Diseases Successfully by Herbal Treatment will be handy for patients.
There are various throat diseases. Distortion and sore throat are more common among them. Moreover, pharyngitis, laryngitis, and goiter (Thyroid problem) are also seen.
Symptoms of the disease:
Usually, a little cold causes a sore throat. Sometimes the tonsils increase and cause a sore throat. A sore throat can cause fever. Swallowing is difficult. Saliva falls. There is burning pain. There are 2 tubes side by side at the base of the tongue at the base of the throat. One passes food into the stomach. Through the other, exhaled air travels to the lungs. The first part of the esophagus is called the pharynx and its inflammation is called pharyngitis. And the tip of the tube through which the breathing air travels to the lungs is called the voice. Inflammation of this voice is called laryngitis.
Cause of disease:
Throat disease can be caused by many reasons such as cold in the throat, heat stress, cancer, excessive smoking, drinking too much tea and coffee, consumption of sugary food, any irritating gas going into the throat.
(1) Gargling with a decoction of henna leaves cures sores on the tongue and throat. If you have a sore tongue due to a lack of vitamins, you can get rid of the sore tongue by taking lemon, amla and vitamin B food.
(2) A decoction of 10-12 grams of Acacia bark (bark) taken in the mouth and applied to the throat cures sore throat.
(3) Sore throat is relieved by soaking ripe jackfruit banana in water and drinking that water for 2 days in the morning and afternoon.
(4) Chewing kudri fruit or telakchur fruit (raw) cures tongue sores and 3 throat sores.
Swallowing swelling and pain:
Applying ampata smoke to the throat relieves the problem.
(1) Mixing 4-5 grams of cumin powder with curd leaves at home and eating it with rice for 2 days removes dysphonia.
(2) Beat the bay leaves and mix them with candy to make a decoction, strain the decoction and drink the decoction repeatedly every 5-6 hours to cure dyslexia within 2 days.
(3) 3-4 teaspoons of middle-aged fresh leaf juice mixed with a pinch of table salt and consumed for 2 days improves the tone. It is very good for speakers.
(4) Cold drink ice cream for speech or due to hot and cold, AC for temporary stay in the room If the tone is broken, the powder of behera is licked with a little honey to remove the problem.
Aparajita roots are ground in 5-6 grams of ghee and mixed with a little honey to relieve the disease.
It is best to treat sore throat and sore throat in the opinion of an experienced doctor. Antibiotic drugs are used in case of infection. Dequadin, Pes-strepsil etc. feel comfortable. Oil Eucalyptus 4-dr in laryngitis. Tr. benjoin-4 dr. Mix together and drop 30 drops in boiling water and steam it to solve the problem. Phenol-3 gm, Peppermint oil 5-ml. The medicine made with Glycerine-1 should be applied in the throat 2 times a day.
It is better to be treated by an experienced doctor. In acute cases, Aconite, Apis, Belladonna, Ignace, Marxal, and in chronic cases Aluminum, Argent Nitrocus, Lycopodium, Natrum mu are given according to the symptoms.
Apis, Argent metallicum, Calcarea Phos, Capsicum, Ferrum Phos, Hydrastis Cali-bicrom are given. In laryngitis: Ferrum phos, belladonna, weckum, kenium, callimur, agaricus, selenium, drosera, etc. are given in various conditions.
Iodium, ars-iod, iodine, etc. are used. In tone: causticum, phytolacca, hypersulph, anti-crd, and arnica are given according to the cause and symptoms.
Not to mention, dousing the average with hot salt water. Amalaki is good to eat.
You Must Read: