45,000 species of plants (species) have been discovered in India to date. Among them, only 4,000 species of plants have medicinal/herbal properties. Most of these plants are used in traditional Indian medicine such as Ayurveda, Unani (medicine), Siddha (South Indian medicine), Tantra medicine, naturopathy, and tribal medicine, totka medicine. The unwritten use of many trees and plants, vines and leaves, roots, and barks are scattered all over India and West Bengal. This post, How To Cure Arthritis Successfully by Herbal Treatment references a few herbs that are given in the treatment of diseases for the benefit of the readers. Hope, How To Cure Arthritis Successfully by Herbal Treatment will be handy for patients.
Rheumatism / Arthritis
There are several types of rheumatism such as Rheumatism, Gout, Urticaria, Sciatica, etc.
Symptoms of the disease:
Rheumatoid arthritis mainly refers to muscle, joint pain, and aches. Burning pain is the main symptom of rheumatic arthritis and gouty arthritis. The muscles next to arthritis become dry and stiff and movement almost stopped. Burning pain is more at night, in winter, and in monsoon. Gout preceded by flatulence, indigestion and heartburn, and reluctance to eat.
Cause of disease:
Between each joint in the body and at the end of each joint is a kind of bony membrane. A kind of fluid (synovia) comes out of this membrane and keeps the joints smooth and slippery. This membrane is called the synovial membrane. In acute rheumatism, there is burning pain in the membranes and a high fever. Knee pain usually occurs first with fever.
Then the pain in the wrist, elbow, ankle, shoulder, and joint pain subsides and starts in other joints. This is the specialty of Rheumatism. The joints red in color. The swelling hot and painful. If this arthritis occurs at a young age, various heart diseases occur. Juvenile rheumatism caused by bad habits, gonorrhea, and septic liver.
2 types of chronic arthritis-
(1) Muscular rheumatism called chronic muscular rheumatism.
(2) Chronic articular rheumatism occurs in the knee more than any other joint in the body.
At a young age, i.e., below 30 years of age, this arthritis almost does not occur. But it more common in men.
Uric acid not present in the blood in a healthy state. Excreted with urine. If not, if uric acid mixes with the blood more and urate of Seda (Chalkstone) accumulates in the joints of the hands and feet, it becomes swollen and painful. This called rheumatism. Symptoms include poor bowel movements, scanty urination, palpitations, sudden hot flashes, burning, and pain in the big toe,
goes Pain in ankles, knees, and ankles. Sometimes fever comes with Kapuni. The pain gradually subsides after 8-10 hours. Although this rheumatism gets better once, it may recur after 1-2 years. In this disease, the body becomes weak, emaciated, and anemic. Heart and kidney condition worsens. This disease caused by drinking more alcohol, eating meat, leading an intemperate life, smoking more, staying in a cold and humid environment, applying cold air to the body while sweating, and lead poisoning.
(1) Nisinda leaf powder mixed with 2-3 cloves of garlic paste along with ghee relieves the pain and suffering of rheumatism.
(2) Gulanch juice (10 grams) mixed with a cup of water and mixed with a little milk is taken in the morning and afternoon to relieve rheumatism.
(3) Dhutura leaves heated in mustard oil and massaged with that oil are beneficial for arthritis pain.
(4) Massaging with camphor mixed with ghee also gives good results.
(5) Mahua flower moss and Mahua seed oil mixed together and heated and massaged cures rheumatic pain and pain.
(6) In gout, khesari dal powder or besan, soaked in rice beer for 1 week and taken in 2 teaspoons of milk for a few days cures gout.
(7) 2 grams of raw fenugreek powder should be taken in the morning and afternoon along with 10 grams of ganja boiled in mustard oil and massaged with that oil, gouty rheumatism is better.
(8) Shiravat (Feels as if something is moving around, tingling, etc.)
(The place tingly) Apang tree, especially the roots, take the juice 2 times a day and the problem gets rid of it.
(9) Rheumatism causes red spots on the body without any injury. In that case, applying white sandal paste gives good results.
It is better to consult a doctor to eliminate the causes of the disease and treat the symptoms of the disease. Apart from this, rest, asana, exercise, hydrotherapy, and oil therapy are needed. Albendazole, an easy cure in herbal plants as per a doctor’s advice
Avoclor, Betnelan, Algopyrin, Brufen, Butazolidin, Indocid, Irgapyrin, and Phenobutazone can be given.
Sodium salicylate -20 gm in Acute Rheumatism, Arthritis; Sodium bicarbonate-20 gm, Glycerine dr; Syrup auranti-1 dr. Aqua-10 gm. Medicines prepared in yoga can be taken 1 dose every 4 hours until the fever subsides. Gout Pt. bicarbonate-15 gm, Mag bi carbonate-15 gm; Tincture-colchicine-15 ml., Peppermint-oil-10 gm. Medicines prepared in yoga can be given as 1 dose 4 times a day.
It is better to consult a doctor. But in gout, aconite, arnica, arsenic, Bryonia, rhododendron, Calcarea phos, Calcarea carb, natrum mure etc. are found to be given. Aconite, Mercurius vivus, sulphur, rostbox, arnica, pulsatilla, Cali iodine, iodus, etc. are found to be given in arthritis.
Hot oil or old ghee massage is good. Continue baking
Click to Follow: Facebook and Twitter
You Must Read:
How To Cure Insomnia.. Acidity.. Anorexia .. Piles.. Diarrhea.. Tumor .. Dysentery.. Menstrual Diseases.. Cough.. Skin Diseases.. Eye Diseases.. Helminthiasis.. Constipation..
Wound.. Abscess… Hair Problem..