45,000 species of plants (species) have been discovered in India to date. Among them, only 4,000 species of plants have medicinal/herbal properties. Most of these plants are used in traditional Indian medicine such as Ayurveda, Unani (medicine), Siddha (South Indian medicine), Tantra medicine, naturopathy, and tribal medicine, totka medicine. The unwritten use of many trees and plants, vines and leaves, roots, and barks are scattered all over India and West Bengal. This post, How To Cure Diarrhea Successfully by Herbal Treatment references a few herbs that are given in the treatment of diseases for the benefit of the readers. Hope, How To Cure Diarrhea Successfully by Herbal Treatment will be handy for patients.
Every year many lives are lost in coastal states due to diarrheal diseases, enteric diseases, and diarrhea in children. The prevalence of this disease is high especially during the rainy season and at the end of flooding in some areas.
Symptoms of the disease:
Abnormally loose stools. Dehydration may occur in the body. Flatulence, lethargy, nausea, etc. are symptoms of this disease.
Cause of disease:
Among all the causes that cause diarrhea
(1) Consuming poisoned foodstuffs unknowingly.
(2) Eating any food that causes allergies such as eggs, shrimps, hilsa, mushrooms, beef, etc.
(3) Contamination of food by Salmonella bacteria.
(4) Cholera germs or any virus entering the body in water or food can cause diarrhea and intestinal diseases.
When any of these factors occur, the small intestine becomes tense and contracts rapidly, so that the watery part of the stool does not have time to be absorbed. For which there is a thin stool.
(1) Feeding ORS prepared with lemon juice and feeding it repeatedly; So that the body does not become dehydrated.
(2) If the stool is very thin, it does not stop, then put a piece of amalaki around the navel and press a wolf soaked in ginger juice on it and give ginger juice a little at times and eat ginger juice little by little.
(3) Frequent bowel movements. The smell is not special. The color is also yellow. If this is the case, if you take 1 teaspoon of Kalkasunda leaf juice 2 times a day, it will be cured within 3 days.
(4) Loud stools. Mango falling with. Fear of air release, this will come out. Then 2 grams of Barha Churna, 250 ml of mutha juice in the morning and afternoon for 2 days will be good.
(5) Abdominal pain, nausea, and vomiting, accompanied by bloody stools, 5 grams of ground bark (bark) and boiled in 2 cups of water to make a decoction and consumed 2 times a day for 2-3 days cures this problem.
(6) Diarrhea, accompanied by vomiting – Boil young guava leaves in 2-3 cups of water for 4-5 hours and make a decoction and drink this decoction every 2-3 hours a day to cure this disease.
Giving a Very bad smell. Goes out fast. Then boil 15 grams of fresh field leaves in 2 cups of water and make a decoction and give it every 10-20 ml to cure the disease.
Imodis, Imodium, Lomotil, Furoxone, Streptotria, etc. But it is better to prescribe medicine according to the cause of the disease.
Pulsatilla, Epicac, Aconite, Calke-Carb, Merck-Sol, China, etc. are the main medicines for this disease according to the symptoms. Diet: It is good to give canned water, barley, and fruit juice. ORS should be prepared and fed frequently.
Click to Follow: Facebook and Twitter
You Must Read:
How To Cure Insomnia.. How To Cure Acidity.. How To Cure Anorexia .. How To Cure Piles..