45,000 species of plants (species) have been discovered in India to date. Among them, only 4,000 species of plants have medicinal/herbal properties. Most of these plants are used in traditional Indian medicine such as Ayurveda, Unani (medicine), Siddha (South Indian medicine), Tantra medicine, naturopathy, and tribal medicine, totka medicine. The unwritten use of many trees and plants, vines and leaves, roots, and barks are scattered all over India and West Bengal. This post, How To Cure Abscess Successfully by Herbal Treatment references a few herbs that are given in the treatment of diseases for the benefit of the readers. Hope, How To Cure Abscess Successfully by Herbal Treatment will be handy for patients.
An abscess is a collection of pus under the skin.
Symptoms of the disease:
After the pus formed, it spreads through the skin and through the tissues outside the area. Sometimes only blood accumulates instead of pus.
Cause of disease:
Abscesses occur for various reasons.
(1) If the tip of Kalmi leaves applied to the boil, either the boil settles or the pus comes out through the mouth of the boil.
(2) The boil bursts if the shell of the plant rubbed on the boil.
(3) Warm onion juice and apply it to a boil to reduce the itching.
(4) Yellow burnt ash dissolved in water causes boils to burst and when the powder applied it dries up quickly.
(5) The juice of Nisinda leaves boiled in Til oil and applied to boils makes the boils ripen, crack and dry up.
(6) If the boil is covered with arjuna leaf, the boil will burst and the juice of the leaf will soon dry up.
(7) Applying old ghee on the front of a betel leaf and placing it on the boil causes the boil to ripen and burst. When placed on the back, it draws out the pus and dries it.
(8) Applying simul bark (bark) to hair abscess (abscess from hair follicle) reduces inflammation and heals the abscess within 2-3 days.
(9) If there is an abscess in a fatty area, if the root of the Borala is coated with beet, the abscess will heal quickly.
(10) Ashwagandha root powder is taken 1-1½ grams with warm milk 2 times a day to cure boils caused by blood disorders.
(11) Many small boils can be seen on the face of children and even adults during the hot season. In this case, there is no problem if yajna figs are eaten with rice.
(12) If lentil or black sesame seeds applied to the boil with a little honey, the boil bursts and pus comes out.
(13) In painful boils, if mung bean paste heated and applied, the boil bursts, and pus comes out. Applying mashkalai paste around the boil during the oozing of pus does not cause any other problem.
(14) If young leaves of sesame crushed and applied to the boil, the boil will heal. Later, the young leaves crushed and applied to the mouth of the boil, and the boil bursts.
(15) If soaked in Topmari water, boils burst. If Topamari not available, Tulsi seeds soaked in water and applied to the boil will burst the boil.
(16) If the straight back of an elderberry leaf placed on the boil, the boil settles, and if the reverse side is placed on the boil, the boil bursts.
Treatment should be done as per the doctor’s advice.
Apis, Marxol, Hypersulphur, Silesia, Hypericum, Carbo-animalis, Mezrium, Arsenic, Asoftida (Hing), Calendula, Rastox, Saparilla, etc., may be given with the opinion of an experienced physician.
Amalaki and Lemon are good to eat. Fig curry is good to eat.
You Must Read: