45,000 species of plants (species) have been discovered in India to date. Among them, only 4,000 species of plants have medicinal/herbal properties. Most of these plants are used in traditional Indian medicine such as Ayurveda, Unani (medicine), Siddha (South Indian medicine), Tantra medicine, naturopathy, and tribal medicine, totka medicine. The unwritten use of many trees and plants, vines and leaves, roots, and barks scattered all over India and West Bengal. This post, How To Cure fever Successfully by Herbal Treatment references a few herbs that are given in the treatment of diseases for the benefit of the readers. Hope, How To Cure fever Successfully by Herbal Treatment will be handy for patients.
A fever is defined as a body temperature higher than normal (98°4°-F/37°C) for any reason. There are different types of fevers and their causes are different. Such as continuous fever, remittent fever, chikungunya, typhoid, malaria, black fever, rheumatism, measles, influenza, dengue fever, etc. Apart from that, dysentery, pain, skin disease, and fever often occur.
(1) In common fever, if the decoction of the leaves given to the patient, the fever cured.
(2) Tulsi leaf juice and honey work well in colds.
(3) Fever Fever, headache, body ache, and cough. In such a situation, taking 1 teaspoon of raw Telakucha fruit juice with a little honey 2 times a day in the morning and afternoon will cure the fever.
(4) Mother’s bark to treat new fever (1 teaspoon of bark juice mixed with a little hot water and a little honey taken, the fever gets better in 2-3 days.
(5) Frequent fever (the fever that comes every afternoon and the liver and spleen also increases) 20-25 grams of boiled carrot water in the morning and afternoon will cure that fever.
(6) If the fever lasts for 3 weeks, then 1-1 grams of the golden vine in water and taken once in the morning for a few days, this fever will go away.
Because mosquito-borne parasites called Plasmodium diver and Plasmodium falciparum.
(1) Quinine (Quinine Sulfide) Artemisinin good medicine for this fever.
(2) The fever does not go away but remains a little. In this case, if you mix 5-7 drops of garlic juice with about 1 teaspoon of ghee, the fever will go away in 3-4 days.
(3) Mix 1 gram of Kudchi bark (bark) powder and 1 gram of Indraghab (Kudchi seed) powder and take it twice in the morning and afternoon to cure fever. However, if you heat 4 teaspoons of fresh leaf juice of shiuli flower and mix it with ghee, good results obtained.
(1) Drinking Gulanch juice with honey 2 times in the morning and afternoon for a few days is beneficial.
(2) Chewing 1-2 cloves of garlic and drinking a little warm milk relieves fever.
(3) The juice of the leaves of Shiuli flower, 2 teaspoons, warmed a little with a little salt, works well.
(4) 250 mg of pipul powder mixed with 5-10 drops of ghee cures fever within a few days.
Gall Fever Symptoms:
Shivering, aversion, thirst, hot hands and feet, sometimes chills.
(1) Boiling the peeled pods and making the juice and mixing 2-5 drops of that honey with the juice cures this fever.
(2) Take 3-4 teaspoons of gourd after squeezing it with a little honey, nausea, and restlessness in the body will go away. There is no fever.
(3) Mix 3 grams of raw fenugreek seeds in 1 cup of hot water and drink it. The fever will go away.
(1) According to age, 4-5 grams of chirta decoction taken in the morning and afternoon and the body recovers within 2-3 days.
(2) Taking 10-15 grams of Chakul every morning and afternoon for 3-4 days beneficial.
(3) After 2-3 teaspoons of Telakucho fresh leaf juice taken for 2-3 days, the fever goes away.
(1) No cold or cough. Suddenly yawned and shivered with fever. It subsided after a while. It called whimsical fever. In such cases, taking the decoction of gulanch with honey gives good results.
The body is shaking, the head is spinning, the urine is less and sometimes there is loose stool. Half-ripe watermelon juice works well in this condition.
Knowing the cause of the disease should be treated by a doctor.
Treatment should be done with the doctor’s advice.
Easy-to-digest food to be taken. Vitamin C is especially beneficial.
You Must Read: