45,000 species of plants (species) have been discovered in India to date. Among them, only 4,000 species of plants have medicinal/herbal properties. Most of these plants are used in traditional Indian medicine such as Ayurveda, Unani (medicine), Siddha (South Indian medicine), Tantra medicine, naturopathy, and tribal medicine, totka medicine. The unwritten use of many trees and plants, vines and leaves, roots, and barks are scattered all over India and West Bengal. This post, How To Cure Anorexia Successfully by Herbal Treatment references a few herbs that are given in the treatment of diseases for the benefit of the readers. Hope, How To Cure Anorexia Successfully by Herbal Treatment will be handy for patients.
Anorexia is not really a disease. It is only a manifestation of some physical illness.
Symptoms of the disease:
I am hungry and I don’t want to eat. No appetite and no desire to eat.
- Cause of disease:
Reluctance may occur due to gastric, influenza fever, chikungunya fever, flatulence, liver weakness, mental factors of childbearing mothers, etc.
- Herbal treatment:
(1) Eating beetroot brings back the taste in the mouth.
(2) The taste of Shiuli leaves comes back after eating the juice of the leaves.
(3) Mixing 200-250 gm dry neem leaf powder with semolina halwa brings back the taste.
(4) Nisinda leaves fried in ghee remove old Anorexia.
(5) There is saliva on the tongue. Nothing tastes good in the mouth. Dissatisfaction and distaste for everything. In such cases, 2 teaspoons of fresh helencha juice warmed for a few days in the morning can get rid of these symptoms.
(6) If you have a bad taste in your mouth during a cold, you can regain the taste in your mouth by cooking Telakucha leaves.
(7) If it is unappetizing due to bile mucus, take 1 teaspoon of corolla juice 2 times a day for 2-3 days and it will taste good.
(8) Without pregnancy, 20-25 grams of carrots are boiled and eaten with a little honey to bring back the taste.
(9) Grind coriander to a fine powder and mix 1-2 grams with little salt and pepper powder.
- Allopathic treatment:
That’s why apathy needs to be treated. Heptanin, Perigan, Peritol etc. can be given in cases where no reason is clear.
- Homeopathic treatment:
Janisiana, Hydrastis nux, etc. may be given according to symptoms and causes.
Food: It is good to drink cold water, and eat oranges and other sour fruits.
You Must Read: