45,000 species of plants (species) have been discovered in India to date. Among them, only 4,000 species of plants have medicinal/herbal properties. Most of these plants are used in traditional Indian medicine such as Ayurveda, Unani (medicine), Siddha (South Indian medicine), Tantra medicine, naturopathy, and tribal medicine, totka medicine. The unwritten use of many trees and plants, vines and leaves, roots, and barks are scattered all over India and West Bengal. This post, How To Cure Skin Diseases Successfully by Herbal Treatment references a few herbs that are given in the treatment of diseases for the benefit of the readers. Hope, How To Cure Skin Diseases Successfully by Herbal Treatment will be handy for patients.
It is better to treat all body diseases without treating skin diseases in any particular part of the body.
Symptoms of the disease:
Symptoms of skin diseases are different.
Cause of disease:
Environment and environmental conditions are very important as a cause of skin diseases. There are different types of skin diseases according to symptoms and causes. Such as Pimples, Eczema, Allergy, Dandruff, Impetigo, Pediculosis, Prurytus, Psoriasis, Ringworm, Urticaria, Vitiligo etc. The type of skin disease can be determined by properly considering the disease and patient’s history, environmental conditions, and symptoms.
Pimples or Acne:
Pimples or Acne is the name of acne that occurs on the face of young boys and girls. When pressed, it comes out like rice. This type of acne is for menstrual disorders in women. The face becomes shiny and red. As a result, the appearance is distorted. The skin of the face becomes thick.
This disease can occur in any part of the body. But it is more on the side of the ear, head, hands and feet. First, the area is red in color. Later, a kind of lump comes out with small cracks. Juice falls from that lump. Burning and itching.
This disease occurs in the head. There is a thin white coating on the skin and it keeps coming off. Sometimes itchy. This disease is caused by the attack of a kind of fungus.
Ears, nose, mouth and head are more common in children. At first yellow sticky glue falls from that place. It stinks and tangles the hair.
Lice in the hair is called pediculosis in medical terms. It can occur in the hair of any part of the body.
This disease usually occurs in the genitals, anus, and testicles. Very itchy, thick and discolored skin. This disease is more common in summer.
Dry, white scales or fish-scale-like skin appear. There the skin looks cracked. This disease occurs in the knees, elbows, head and
Small lumps come out and look like a ring. very itchy A type of microscopic bacterial disease.
A small bacterial disease called Sarcoptis scabil. They are parasites. Stays on the skin, form crusts, and itches. Pus is formed in scabies.
A type of red rash on the skin is a symptom of ringworm. itchy Swelling during itching. It is usually more itchy when you take off your clothes in the afternoon.
Whiteness or vitiligo
This disease is also called Leucoderma. In some places of the body, the skin is white, other than that there are other types of skin diseases. For example, cracks, warts, blisters, scratches, etc.
(1) Warts can be removed by applying lime, soda, and clay. If there a sore, then rubbing haritaki with castor oil heals the sore.
(2) The roots of the Mansa tree should be pounded and burnt in an iron pan with a little Mansa glue. When the coal becomes powdered, the coal mixed with burnt ghee and applied like an ointment for a few days, the wart disappears.
(1) Mixing a little sugarcane molasses with the juice of raw turmeric and tulsi leaves, the hives will disappear and the itching will stop.
(2) 1-2 cloves of garlic mixed with the juice of fresh leaves of Gandhabhaduli cures hives.
(3) 6-7 grams of Sondhal (Badralathi) in case of pain and swelling in the umbilical cord. Amaltas leaves pounded and fried in a little ghee and consumed once in the morning for 2-3 days, cures.
(4) Applying black sesame, ginger and turmeric together reduce burning, itching, and swelling.
(5) Applying tamarind water on the skin for 5-10 minutes removes swelling and itching.
(6) Due to sudden itchiness, and covered swelling, boiling 15-20 grams of Punarnava in 4 cups of water and taking it repeatedly for a few days eliminate this allergic rheumatism forever.
(1) Jhalpan juice or water soaked in tobacco leaves; Mix lemon juice and camphor and rub it on the head to get rid of lice
(2) Applying the juice of Bhringaraj and Bhata leaves on the head kills lice.
(3) Fresh beetroot juice mixed with sesame oil and sim leaf juice and applied on the scalp removes dandruff.
(1) Eczema is better if mixed with mustard oil and boiled with turmeric paste and reheated oil.
(2) Sesame oil mixed with aloe vera leaves is useful in eczema.
(3) Eczema cured if the stem of Mansa Seji boiled 4 times in oil and applied with that oil.
(4) Dade Dammari leaf juice with a little lime.
Click to Follow: Facebook and Twitter
You Must Read:
How To Cure Insomnia.. How To Cure Acidity.. How To Cure Anorexia .. How To Cure Piles..
How To Cure Diarrhea.. How To Cure Tumor .. How To Cure Dysentery.. How To Cure Menstrual Diseases..