45,000 species of plants (species) discovered in India to date. Among them, only 4,000 species of plants have medicinal/herbal properties. Most of these plants are used in traditional Indian medicine such as Ayurveda, Unani (medicine), Siddha (South Indian medicine), Tantra medicine, naturopathy, and tribal medicine, totka medicine. The unwritten use of many trees and plants, vines and leaves, roots, and barks scattered all over India and West Bengal. This post, How To Cure Wound Successfully by Herbal Treatment references a few herbs that are given in the treatment of diseases for the benefit of the readers. Hope, How To Cure Wound Successfully by Herbal Treatment will be handy for patients.
People can get sores due to various reasons.
(1) If the cut bleeds, pressing the ginger pod powder stops the bleeding and covers the cut.
(2) The juice of marigold leaves, or the juice of German leaves, or the gum of Gudukhur stalks, the leaves of Aloe Vera, the shell or the crushed durba, and pressed and tied to the cut place will stop the bleeding and cover the cut area quickly.
(3) On burn wounds, apply aloe vera leaf peel, or rind on haritaki rock. When mixed with oil, burns heal quickly and white no spots appear.
(4) A decoction of Yajna fig leaves heals the sores quickly and the sores and pain does not exist.
(5) Turmeric powder mixed with castor oil and applied to the wound heals it quickly.
(6) if the bleeding does not stop after a sudden cut by a sharp weapon; Then a little camphor mixed with ghee and tied tightly will stop the bleeding and there is no possibility of putrefaction.
After the wound heals, on white spots:
(1) After applying Durba paste in the juice of Bhringraj leaves, the body returns to its previous color within a few days.
(2) If applied to the white area with the juice of raw gab, kendu fruit, the skin returns to its original color within a few days.
(3) Applying Buchi oil removes white spots.
In case of insect in the wound:
(1) In the case of an insect in a cattle wound, if garlic applied to the wound, the insect will die and if it applied before it becomes an insect, it will not cause an insect.
(2) Even if the powder of raw ata(flower) fruit rubbed, it does not cause insects on the feet.
(1) Boiling 1-2 grams of Pui leaf (kg) juice in pure mustard oil, cooling the oil and applying it to the sores cures duct sores and rotting sores.
(1) Wash the wound with a decoction of mango and jam leaves and the wound will heal in 3-4 days.
(2) There is pus in the wound. Arjuna washed the wound with bark (bark) decoction and spread the bark powder on the wound, the wound healed quickly.
(3) Applying black sesame paste on syphilis sores gives good results.
(4) Soaking cotton in mahua seed oil and applying it to the sore dries the sore. Neem Even if oil applied, the wound dries up.
Other sores :
(1) Old sore or cow’s shoulder sore (hard sore) Karanj oil, Applying safflower oil cures.
(2) The poisonous sores eliminated if the leaves cut and applied with a little heat.
(3) Heat castor oil mixed with beeswax and apply it cures sores.
Various antibiotic sedatives like Burnol, Burnagin, Furain, Phenargan are used in burns. Antibiotic creams may also be used.
Arnica, Arsenic, Hypersulphur, according to sores. Silicea appears to be used.
It is better not to eat sour food.
You Must Read: