45,000 species of plants (species) have been discovered in India to date. Among them, only 4,000 species of plants have medicinal/herbal properties. Most of these plants are used in traditional Indian medicine such as Ayurveda, Unani (medicine), Siddha (South Indian medicine), Tantra medicine, naturopathy, and tribal medicine, totka medicine. The unwritten use of many trees and plants, vines and leaves, roots, and barks are scattered all over India and West Bengal. This post, How To Cure Menstrual Diseases Successfully by Herbal Treatment references a few herbs that are given in the treatment of diseases for the benefit of the readers. Hope, How To Cure Menstrual Diseases Successfully by Herbal Treatment will be handy for patients.
Menstruation occurs between 10-16 years of age in women and continues till 40-50 years if the body is healthy. Menstruation lasts from 3-4 days to 6-7 days 1 time every 28 days. It is usually diagnosed as a disease only when there is more or less burning pain. In such cases, the advice of a good doctor should be taken.
Symptoms of Menstrual Disorder:
(4) Scanty menstruation,
(5) Irregular menstruation,
(6) Delayed menstruation. Delayed menstruation) etc. main.
Cause of disease:
Malnutrition causes and cloth used during menstruation should not be washed well with soda, sajimati, etc., and should be dried in a dark place for fear of public shame. As a result, fungal and bacterial infections are the cause of these diseases.
If the discharge is smelly, white sandalwood rubbed in hot water with a little lemon juice twice a day is beneficial. Instead of lemon, it can be mixed with hot milk. To get rid of the bad smell in discharge, take 2-3 teaspoons of decoction of Anant root, and Buckwheat juice 2 times a day, no bad smell in discharge.
(1) Juice of Thankuni leaves mixed with a little pepper powder and consumed for a few days gives good results.
(2) Red saluk or red lotus gher or mutha decoction taken for a few months during the season with candy or honey cures the problem.
(3) If the irregularity and quantity is less, mix 10 grams of coconut root, 7-8 grams of bamboo roots and 8-10 fresh bamboo leaves and 5 grams of brinjal plant roots and boil it to make a decoction and add pepper powder to that decoction 7-8 days before menstruation starts. You should eat 2 meals from the day before. Eating should be stopped during menstruation. By playing this way for 3-4 months the problem is solved.
(4) Irregular periods, if they stop suddenly, decoction of 5 grams of fennel 2-3 times a day can get rid of this problem.
(5) If it is long before or after the menses, again in the morning and not in the afternoon, this time it appeared the next morning. Black lumps and quite painful when it happens. Natural and modern treatment of herbal plants according to the disease. In this case, equal amount of fenugreek and coriander soaked in it for a few days in the morning and afternoon will eliminate the problem.
(6) There is a little discharge for 2-1 days or there is no discharge, sometimes it stops for 1 month, then 2-3 jaba flower buds mixed with cinnamon and a little honey are taken for a few days to get unfailing results.
(7) Irregular or scanty or excessive discharge 5-7 days before menstruation, 500mg of black cumin powder taken in warm water in the morning-afternoon cures the disease.
Shortness of Season:
(1) If there is less discharge with pain in the lower abdomen, then heating the leaves of reedy leaves and keeping them under the navel in the lower abdomen until the leaves dry up gives good results.
(2) Needle pain, if the discharge is less then taking the juice of Palte Madara leaf for 3-4 days is beneficial.
(3) Menstruation is scanty due to any reason, mixing 15 mg of camphor and 400 mg of cinnamon powder in water for a few days in the morning and afternoon will increase the discharge.
(4) Pain in the lower abdomen or waist, less discharge, red color, chaka chaka, in this case 250 mg of ulatkambal bark (bark) powder mixed with pepper powder is taken 1 time 4-5 days before menstruation for 3-4 months to get good results.
(5) Not pregnant Menstruation is stopped but there is no possibility of pregnancy, but the pain in the breast and waist. In this case, powder of aloe leaves and mixing that powder with 2-3 grams of honey solves the problem.
(6) If the discharge is too much, 2 buds of Panchmukhi Jabar mixed with rice and beet water and consumed for a few months during that period will not cause any problem.
(7) Fried Siddhi with ghee 150 mg in the morning-afternoon for 2-3 days reduces the menstrual flow.
(8) In case of untimely cessation of menstruation, 5-6 ripe papaya seed powder taken with water in the morning and afternoon will be good if the cessation is not due to a tumor.
(Symptoms of pregnancy, no breast milk, abdominal pain, disinterest but not pregnancy)
(1) In this condition, taking 2-3 grams of Chatim flower in the morning and afternoon for a few days will break the rhizome and discharge it.
(2) Decoction of chakunde seeds mixed with honey causes the discharge.
(3) The discharge becomes normal in 3-4 days after taking Kalmi vegetable curry.
Treatment should be done as per the advice of an experienced doctor. Special attention should be paid to food. Hormone injections are given in addition to iron and vitamins in case of hypermenorrhea.
If you don’t have menstruation even after 18 years, you can give good food, iron, calcium, and vitamins. Menstrual problems require good treatment. Analgesic drugs Oestrogen, Testosterone hormones are used. Ethinyl Oestradiol is administered at a dose of 0.05 mg twice daily on days 15 to 24.
Pulsatilla, Bryonia, Aconite, Sulphur, and Natrum Muur are used in Amenorrpeoea according to symptoms. (Excess menstruation) Hydracyst, china, borax, aloe, magnesia carb, arsenic, camellia, etc.
In Dysmenorrhoea Acon, Ars, Camo, Pulsatilla, Belladonna, etc.
In Scanty menstruation, Natrum Muur, Iod, Calke-phos, Pulsatilla, Sulphur, Aconite, etc. In irregular menstruation (Irregular menstruation) Pulsatilla, China, Iglosia, etc.
Avoid food that causes constipation. don’t worry eat and drink at the right time.