45,000 species of plants (species) discovered in India to date. Among them, only 4,000 species of plants have medicinal/herbal properties. Most of these plants are used in traditional Indian medicine such as Ayurveda, Unani (medicine), Siddha (South Indian medicine), Tantra medicine, naturopathy, and tribal medicine, totka medicine. The unwritten use of many trees and plants, vines and leaves, roots, and barks scattered all over India and West Bengal. This post, How To Cure Hair Problem Successfully by Herbal Treatment references a few herbs that given in the treatment of diseases for the benefit of the readers. Hope, How To Cure Hair Problem Successfully by Herbal Treatment will be handy for patients.
Among the various hair problems, hair growth, hair thinning, baldness, etc. are particularly notable.
(1) People who have hair growth due to malnutrition take 5-6 teaspoons of Thankuni leaf juice warmed with 1 cup of milk and sugar to get back the beauty and tiredness and get special benefits due to hair growth.
(2) Boiling durba in mustard oil, cooling the oil, and applying it on the head stops hair growth.
(3) A haritaki 5-10 grams of henna leaves beaten together and boiled in 200 grams of water and applying that decoction 2 times a day prevents premature hair growth. Adding 5-7 grams of Keshuti to this oil gives better results.
(4) Soak 7-8 teaspoons of fresh coriander in 200 grams of pure sesame oil for 7-8 days and rub the oil on the head to stop hair growth.
(5) For those whose hair growth does not stop at all, if they grind the roots of Kakarol in a cup of water and apply that water to the roots of their hair for 1 day, the hair growth stops.
(6) Boiling mustard oil in the juice of Nisinda leaves and applying that oil reduces premature baldness. Applying Behera seeds on beet leaves premature baldness.
(7) The bald fungus infection should be rubbed with the juice of large brinjal mixed with karanj oil and honey and kept for 7-8 hours. It usually said to apply after 1 day. This results in new hair growth.
For hair growth:
(1) For hair growth, 1-2 teaspoons of chalta juice mixed with teak seed oil and applied will increase hair growth.
Cockroaches cut or scattered hair on beard and mustache:
(1) Burn old jute chaat to make white ash, add honey and Basak leaf juice to that ash and apply it for 2-3 days to get rid of the problem.
(1) Prepare the medicine according to the formula below and apply it every night and wash it off in the morning with a dilute solution of ammonia.
(1) Cantharidin 1gm (2) Spt. Rosemary 24 milliliters, (3)Oil Recini 2 drams, (4) mixed with 20 percent alcohol and rubbed on the head cures baldness.
Phos-ac for hair loss due to anxiety, Kalic for stopping hair loss, Fluor ac for Amnica, Bry for sticky hair. etc. seen to be used.
Food: Vitamin-C, A, E rich foods should be taken.
You Must Read: