45,000 species of plants (species) have been discovered in India to date. Among them, only 4,000 species of plants have medicinal/herbal properties. Most of these plants are used in traditional Indian medicine such as Ayurveda, Unani (medicine), Siddha (South Indian medicine), Tantra medicine, naturopathy, and tribal medicine, totka medicine. The unwritten use of many trees and plants, vines and leaves, roots, and barks are scattered all over India and West Bengal. This post, How To Cure Eye Diseases Successfully by Herbal Treatment references a few herbs that are given in the treatment of diseases for the benefit of the readers. Hope, How To Cure Eye Diseases Successfully by Herbal Treatment will be handy for patients.
Among the diseases of the eyes, eye swelling, pain, cataracts, night vision, low vision, etc. are the main ones.
Symptoms of the disease:
Symptoms of eye disease include red eyes, blurred vision, blurred vision, night vision, etc.
Causes of disease:
Malnutrition, vitamin deficiency, viral infection, etc. Herbal treatment:
(1) When the eyes are swollen or swollen, the stinging is stopped by boiling the leaves of ghee and dripping its juice, and the redness, redness, and stinging of the eyes will stop.
(2) Good results are obtained even if the juice of elephant trunk leaves is given.
(3) Dilute raw turmeric in water and wash your eyes with that water and wipe your eyes with a clean rag soaked in that water.
(4) Washing the eyes with a water soaked in amlaki also stops squinting and squinting.
(5) If applied to the eyes by rubbing behedra, the eyes stop swelling and watering.
(6) Mix camphor with bel leaf juice and apply it on the eyes like kajol, it cures eye swelling within 2-3 days.
(1) Amalaki and jasthimadu are crushed and boiled in water to make a decoction and instilled for 2-4 days to remove blurred vision.
(2) If there is pinchuti with blurriness, good results can be obtained if neem leaf juice is mixed with milk and water and dripped.
If the eyes are red:
If the eyes are red due to any reason, 1 drop of marigold flower juice given for 2 days will cure it.
Applying castor oil on pigeon feathers gives good results if the eyes are watery due to any reason.
The white leaves of lauful are warmed and the juice is rubbed in the eyes where the cataract has started, after 1 day it gets better.
1-2 drops of the juice of young leaves of Jing, heated and then cooled in the eyes, cures the problem.
(1) Shatamooli leaves fried in 5-7 grams of ghee and eaten for a few days prevents night blindness.
(2) Chewing garlic 3-4 days a week and drinking a little milk cures the disease.
It is better to get treatment from a good ophthalmologist. In normal conditions, some eye drops, and some ointment can be given. For example, Chloramphenicolol Chloromycetin Neomycin, Penicillin Ciplox, etc. Steroidal drugs include Betnosol Cortisol, etc.
Treatment is required with the doctor’s opinion. But Arnica, China, Phosphorus, Acid Phos, Canke carb, Asaphytilda, Argentum, Nitricus, Aconite, Allium cepa, Euphrasia, Crupicum, Robax-cina, etc. are given according to symptoms. Cineraria meritina is found to give cataracts.
Vitamin A should be consumed at night. Like- in the red nut, kachushak, carrot, tomato, fennel fish, papaya, etc.
Click to Follow: Facebook and Twitter
You Must Read:
How To Cure Insomnia.. *** To Cure Acidity.. How To Cure Anorexia .. *** To Cure Piles..
***To Cure Diarrhea.. How To Cure Tumor .. ***To Cure Dysentery.. How To Cure Menstrual Diseases..