45,000 species of plants (species) have been discovered in India to date. Among them, only 4,000 species of plants have medicinal/herbal properties. Most of these plants are used in traditional Indian medicine such as Ayurveda, Unani (medicine), Siddha (South Indian medicine), Tantra medicine, naturopathy, and tribal medicine, totka medicine. The unwritten use of many trees and plants, vines and leaves, roots, and barks are scattered all over India and West Bengal. This post, How To Cure Dropsy Successfully by Herbal Treatment references a few herbs that given in the treatment of diseases for the benefit of the readers. Hope, How To Cure Dropsy Successfully by Herbal Treatment will be handy for patients.
Swelling of water all over the body or in particular organs called edema. Edema is of 2 types – (1) Local edema (Oedema), (2) Generalized edema (Anasarca) and accumulation of fluid in the stomach is called emitis.
Symptoms of the disease:
Water accumulates in the body and swells.
Cause of disease:
Edema occurs due to liver disease, malaria, drinking water containing arsenic through underground drinking water, long-term hypothermia, heart, lung, kidney disease, cancer, and other causes.
(1) If the hands and feet swollen, the water comes out by eating Punarnabha Shaka.
(2) A decoction of bel leaf juice, haritaki, and gulanch mixed with a little turmeric powder and consumed for a few days removes water from the body.
(3) Drinking water soaked in old tamarind is beneficial when water accumulates in the body due to kidney disease.
(4) If the swelling of the waist and legs decreases after rest, then the juice of Helancha vegetable should be given.
(5) Kulekhara plant burnt internally and powdered. To take twice daily in the amount of 1 gram in the morning to clear urine. Swelling due to liver and kidney defects reduced.
(6) There is almost dysentery and swelling of the soles of the feet when the legs hang down. In that case, taking 3-4 teaspoons of Telakucho leaf root once a day for a few days will eliminate this problem.
(7) Eating raw watercress in swelling for allergies gives good benefits.
(8) Burning sweet potato and applying it to the edema relieves the edema.
(9) In case of swelling due to acne, applying the raw seeds of Barbati to the beet cures the swelling of acne.
(10) If the feet become swollen when the feet hung, then the roots of kukshima warmed slightly and applied to both feet to remove the swelling of the feet.
(11) If the prostate gland enlarged due to difficulty in urinating, then boil 500 mg of raktchita root powder in 1 cup of hot water and make a decoction and drink that decoction 2 times a day to solve the problem.
(12) In any edema, raw cheetah leaves cooked like a vegetable and eaten with rice for a few days cure edema.
(13) If there edema due to lack of blood, the edema prevented by eating kulekhara greens or cucumber curry.
It is better to treat the disease according to the doctor’s advice. However, diuretics provide temporary relief of edema. Such as Mersalyl, Diamox, Lasix, Chlortride, Edecrin, Dytag, Virospirone, Enduron etc.
An experienced doctor can be consulted. However, according to the location of the disease, signs and symptoms, Apis, Ars, Apocynus, Calcarea Carb, China Colchicum, Digitalis, Acidflor, Graphites, Hellebore, Lyco Podium, Mag Muer etc. seen to be given. Diet: Do not eat common salt in food. Eat light and nutritious food. Good milk intake. Do not eat sour cream, chutney, or curd at all.
You Must Read: