45,000 species of plants (species) have been discovered in India to date. Among them, only 4,000 species of plants have medicinal/herbal properties. Most of these plants used in traditional Indian medicine such as Ayurveda, Unani (medicine), Siddha (South Indian medicine), Tantra medicine, naturopathy, and tribal medicine, totka medicine. The unwritten use of many trees and plants, vines and leaves, roots, and barks are scattered all over India and West Bengal. This post, How To Cure Diabetes Successfully by Herbal Treatment references a few herbs that given in the treatment of diseases for the benefit of the readers. Hope, How To Cure Diabetes Successfully by Herbal Treatment will be handy for patients.
In a recent study, the World Health Organization stated that heart disease is the number one disease in the world. The second is diabetes and the third is mental illness. This mental imbalance is said to be the cause of mental illness due to the evils of modern civilization.
Diabetes are of two types:
(1) Madhumeh (Diabetes mellitus) and
(2) Diabetes insipidus
Symptoms of the disease:
In this disease, there is clear urine like mixing sugar. Excessive thirst. The body becomes thin and weak. Normally there is 140 mg of sugar per 100 ml of blood. If it is more than that it is identified as Madhumeh disease.
In common Diabetes disease, the patient gets better just by being a little careful about eating. In severe diabetes, even if you stop eating, sugar is released and the body becomes weak, emaciated, and anemic. Excessive hunger, body burning. There may be copious amounts of urine. Sudden weight gain is one of the symptoms of this disease.
Frequent urination but no sugar in the urine.
Causes of disease:
(1) Sugaring in excess.
(2) This disease is also due to hereditary reasons. Overthinking, studying, lack of physical exertion, epilepsy, gout, heat, etc. cause this disease.
Due to the lack of insulin, sugary foods not absorbed by the body, so the sugar goes directly into the blood and the blood sugar rises. As a result, excess sugar is excreted in the urine.
(1) Telakucho leaf juice 3-4 teaspoons in the morning and afternoon is beneficial.
(2) If you cut the young rind into pieces and soak it in water and drink that water, you get the expected results.
(3) Taking karela juice and jama seed powder is also beneficial.
(4) 3-4 grams of meradishli leaves powder taken daily in the morning for a few days relieves the disease.
(5) Chewing Nayantara leaves 2-3 times in the morning is beneficial. But eating this leaf for a long time can cause heart disease.
(6) Drinking 10-15 milliliters of gulancha juice in the morning and afternoon with a little heat will cure this disease.
(7) Karipata and Kamini flower leaves chewed 3-4 times in the morning for a few days to get benefits.
(8) Raw fenugreek powder 1 part Arjun bark (bark powder) 2 teaspoons in the morning 3 days a week is beneficial.
The food list given by the doctor should be followed. Restinol, Diabenese, Daonil, Euglucon etc. given according to the situation. If this does not help, insulin needed. Apart from that, Biguanides like – Diatormin, Dipar, Diabex, etc. used. Glycepage also found in food.
Arsenic, Bromide Ars, Creazote, Cephalendra Indica, Syzygium-Zambolina, Uranium-Nitris etc. used.
Lemon juice works well to reduce thirst. Morning walk and physical activity is beneficial for this disease. It is better not to take sweet and ground foods. It is better to eat flour bread instead of rice.
You Must Read: