45,000 species of plants (species) have been discovered in India to date. Among them, only 4,000 species of plants have medicinal/herbal properties. Most of these plants are used in traditional Indian medicine such as Ayurveda, Unani (medicine), Siddha (South Indian medicine), Tantra medicine, naturopathy, and tribal medicine, totka medicine. The unwritten use of many trees and plants, vines and leaves, roots, and barks are scattered all over India and West Bengal. This post, How To Cure Constipation Successfully by Herbal Treatment references a few herbs that are given in the treatment of diseases for the benefit of the readers. Hope, How To Cure Constipation Successfully by Herbal Treatment will be handy for patients.
If the stool does not pass normally after a few days, it is called constipation. Suffering from constipation for some time is very harmful to the body.
Constipation 2 types
The cause of constipation should be known and treated promptly.
Symptoms of the disease
Constipation can cause the following symptoms. Such as— (1) head-holding, (2) flatulence, (3) loss of appetite, (4) dry tongue, (5) insomnia, etc.
Cause of disease
Constipation can occur for a variety of reasons. For example –
(1) Holding the bowels in case of bowel movements,
(2) moving less,
(3) Suffering from diarrhea for long periods of time,
(4) Consuming nutritious food every day,
(5) Eating dry food frequently,
(6) If there is hysteria and neurasthenia,
(7) if there is a tumor in the stomach,
(8) not eating on time,
(9) Constipation can occur due to a lack of vegetables and water etc.
(1) Eating 4-5 teaspoons of pumpkin(chal kumro) juice with warm milk clean urine and bowels.
(2) Eating haritaki powder with a bit of Bitalban cleans the toilet.
(3) Constipation is relieved by taking 7-8 grams of Lajjavati root mixed with 2-3 cups of water in bowel movements. The traditional and modern treatment uses herbs according to the disease
(4) Badarlathi (Amaltas/Sonalu) Take 1 spoon of molasses-like substance from ripe fruit and drink it in 1 glass of warm water before going to bed at night to clear the bowels. This product works well even in the case of 8-10 days of no bowel movements. It can also be given to pregnant women for constipation. There is no weakness that comes with being a toilet.
(5) Consuming ripe papaya, green bel powder or even ripe bel makes bowel movements easier.
It is better to consult a doctor. In the first case, 1-2 spoons of liquid paraffin after eating 2-3 times a day works well. Castor oil is taken as a laxative. Soaking the husks of this plant is good. Laxative or Purgative such as Laxena, Agarot, Brooklax, Dulcolax, etc. are given.
According to the symptoms of the disease, Nax, Lycopodium, and Natrum-Muer-Hydrastis are used. 100-150 ml of water mixed with 1 gram of glycerine and taking a dose will cause constipation.
Diet: Plenty of vegetables should be eaten. Refined flour and meat increase constipation.
You Must Read: