45,000 species of plants (species) have been discovered in India to date. Among them, only 4,000 species of plants have medicinal/herbal properties. Most of these plants are used in traditional Indian medicine such as Ayurveda, Unani (medicine), Siddha (South Indian medicine), Tantra medicine, naturopathy, and tribal medicine, totka medicine. The unwritten use of many trees and plants, vines and leaves, roots, and barks are scattered all over India and West Bengal. This post, How To Cure Acidity Successfully by Herbal Treatment references a few herbs that are given in the treatment of diseases for the benefit of the readers. Hope, How To Cure Acidity Successfully by Herbal Treatment will be handy for patients.
Acid is secreted from the stomach after consuming any food. Fried food and spicy foods cause the stomach to secrete more acid, leading to gastritis. This is called heartburn or acidity. The primary condition of this inflammation is called acute gastritis. If this condition continues for a long time, it is called chronic gastritis.
Symptoms of the disease: burning in the stomach, taste in the mouth, dry tongue, constipation, flatulence, heartburn, always nausea. Causes of disease: Eating too much spicy food, eating too much-fried food, time
Not eating properly, not chewing food properly, too much oil and spices
Taking, smoking more, drinking too much tea and coffee, etc.
- Heartburn can be relieved by mixing 2 cups of amlaki-soaked water with a little warm juice of ghee.
- Raw turmeric 1 cm chewed 2-3 days a week in the morning on an empty stomach cures heartburn.
- Consuming water soaked in coriander and fennel in the morning relieves gas and acidity.
- Drinking triphala soaking water in the morning relieves gas and heartburn.
- In heartburn, dry neem leaf powder taken in the morning with a little honey is beneficial.
- A decoction of fresh leaves of Kalmegh in the morning does not cure heartburn.
Antacid drugs like Antasil, Alnasil, Oxycone-N, Gelusil, Polycrol, etc. are used. However, if a wound occurs in the intestine, a doctor should be seen.
Lycopodium, podophyllum, Hydrastis, china, pulsatilla, carbage, etc. can be given according to symptoms.
Diet: papaya, green beans, take easily digestible food, drink more water, and be free from anxiety.
You Must Read: